Members of our community are serious about their goals – whether losing 100 lbs, putting on muscle, moving heavy weight, or just getting more fit and healthy. While most of our members don’t aspire to enter a competition, run a race, or lift at a meet, we do have a group of legends that love taking on the challenge of a competition.
2020 has been an odd year with the global pandemic canceling or moving events. Despite that, since late June as competitions re-started, our legends have represented the gym well at local and national-level events.
Some set state and local records.
Some entered a contest for the first time ever.
Some are hauling home trophies and placings in their 40s, 50s, and 60s.
All make our gym community proud.
• Alex Hamblin, 2020 USPA Forged In Fire and 2020 IPL Olympia Pro Powerlifting, powerlifting (follow on Instagram at @no_equipment_needed)
• Bailey Panchalk, 2020 WBFF Dallas, bikini model (@baileypan15)
• Jake Dixon, 2020 USPA Battle For The North, powerlifting (@jakedixonfitness)
• Rick Carter, 2020 USPA Battle For The North, powerlifting and set national records (@totalcommitmentnothingless)
• Trenton Pierce, 2020 NPC Southwest USA Championship, bodybuilding (@trentonpierce)
• TJ Clark, 2020 NPC Southwest USA Championship and 2020 NPC North Americans, bodybuilding (@tjclark81)
• Sean James, 2020 NPC Southwest USA Championship, bodybuilding (@hustle_harder_mfg)
• Kaden Vaughan, 2020 NPC Southwest USA Championship and 2020 NPC Nationals, classic physique (@kv_cultureathletics).
• Gabrielle Pierce, 2020 NPC Southwest USA Championship, women’s physique (@gabriellebethany3)
• Kelci Bethke, 2020 NPC Southwest USA Championship, bikini (@kelcibethke)
• Tucker Smith, 2020 NPC Southwest USA Championship, women’s physique (@tuckersmithn)
• Maurice Anyanna, 2020 NPC Junior USA Championship, classic physique (@mauriceany1)
• Chip Kelley, 2020 NPC North Americans, bodybuilding and classic physique (@andabagofchip)
• Heath Jackson, 2020 North Americans, bodybuilding and classic physique (@heathjackson81)
• Ashley Bisson, 2020 NPC Kuclo Classic, fitness (@bissonbodyfitness)
• Dana Johnson, 2020 NPC Kuclo Classic, classic physique
• Meagan Smith, 2020 NPC Texas State Championships, bodybuilding and women’s physique (@recklesslifts)
• Bryan Higginbottham, 2020 NPC Masters Nationals and 2020 NPC Team Universe, bodybuilding
• Tony Miknavich, 2020 South Texas Strongman and 2020 NPC Battle of Texas, strongman (and set Texas state record on Conan’s Wheel at both) (@tony_mik_52)
• Mikah James, 2020 NPC Adela Garcia Classic, bikini (@my_kah.nikole)
• Nic Smith, 2020 RIPL Pig Iron Classic, powerlifting (@whitewolf.fitness)
• Lane Scott, 2020 RIPL Pig Iron Classic, powerlifting (@lane_scott50)
• Rylee James, 2020 NPC Ronnie Coleman Classic, bikini (@rylee121)
• Brittany Ayers, 2020 IFBB Battle of Texas, bikini (@britfitayers89)
• Hailey Newcomb, 2020 NPC Battle of Texas, bikini
• Brad Jennings, 2020 USAPL Texas Open, powerlifting (@bjennings93kg)
• Michael Breeden, 2020 NPC Texas Cup, physique (@mikeybreeden)